Like many I am an observer of the world around me. I like to look at the people while I'm riding (or driving) in my car. For instance, the past couple of days I've noticed this older guy riding a motorcycle--now whether he's coming or going I'm not sure--but he's unique in his own little way.
For one, he wears a helmet (please note: there are a lot of guys on motorcycles that don't do this). But his helmet is cool. It's one of those half helmets that looks like a military helmet, only his is black with silver flames on it...it's a pretty sweet helmet. Secondly, he's wearing cowboy boots...not biker boots...plain old cowboy boots. And to top it all off he's dressed in slacks and a button-down.
It makes me happy to see this guy with his unique style living his life. You kinda have to wonder if he knows he's making people happy just by being himself.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
1 comment:
he he he...the visual makes me laugh! I love people with their own sense of "style"!!!! That's great!
Post a Comment