- I love the song “I love a rainy night” by Eddie Rabbit.
- I have eaten a grasshopper that was specially prepared by my brother. It was cooked using a Bic lighter.
- I was converted to country music by my best friend.
- I am in love with Bono, Ewan MacGregor, Jon Bon Jovi (what is it about Bon Jovi) and Paul Walker.
- I love singing along with the Partridge Family.
- When I was a teenager I was in love with Kevin Arnold from The Wonder Years
- My Grandma is my hero – I want to have wrinkles like she does when I get older.
- If I had a Top-Ten List of fabulous moments in my life it would include Going to Disneyland for the first time (I cried when I saw it) and seeing Wicked on stage in Denver (May 25, 2007).
- I found my true self in Macon Georgia.
- I have a doppelganger somewhere in Canada. (I have photographic proof if you don’t believe it).
- I love that my oldest nephew, is now not only a nephew but a friend.
- I adore my Silver VW Beetle, whose name is Bebo, and if I could find a man I loved as much as I love him I’d be set.
- I’m half English.
- If I had a house with a huge yard I would buy myself a Border collie and name him Hank and also Jack Russell Terrier named Jake.
- My feet are extremely ticklish.
- I don’t know that I’ve ever spelled “ticklish” before.
- I love playing along with Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune & Lingo
- One day I will go walking in Scotland (partially in memory of Ma Bonner)
- Kids love me.
- I believe that there is nothing better than dancing in a Georgia rain storm (Top-Ten candidate).
- The nearest I’ve ever come to perfection was when I held a living, breathing butterfly on my fingertip. (Top-Ten candidate).
- I have an unexplainable fear of escalators.
- I can’t stand phony people.
- I never learned to swim
- I am scared of any water that I can’t see or feel the bottom with my feet.
- I enjoy mowing the lawn (or cutting the grass if you're from the South).
- The 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice is a favorite movie.
- I’ve seldom laughed harder than when I saw Thoroughly Modern Millie for the first time.
- I choked on a McDonald’s hamburger once because I was laughing and chewing at the same time.
- I’m utterly clueless when it comes to dating
- I fell in love with a man named Jerry who had pretty hazel eyes.
- Sometimes I doubt that I’ll ever find Mr. Forever.
- I joined the ward choir because the choir director had a gorgeous pair of eyelashes.
- My biggest fear is that I won’t be able to have children of my own.
- I was 20 before I drove farther south than Salt Lake City. I didn’t have a reason to and Mom wouldn’t have let me…she was very protective.
- I have never been kissed.
- I love Bowling. I’m a terrible bowler, though I can’t understand why my dad used to watch it on TV and it looked very easy…nothing to it just roll the ball down the lane and hit the pins.
- I’m a compulsive nail biter
- I become sarcastic around boys that I like. I never say the right thing.
- I’m good at “zingers” (see You’ve Got Mail if you don’t know what a zinger is) but they always come after the fact.
- I sobbed when Dumbledore was killed in Book #6.
- I cry A LOT.
- The laws of Physics fascinate me.
- I love to crochet (my grandma taught me how, I think)
- My dad taught me to knit.
- I can do one bird call.
- I’m going to name my first daughter Ruby Jane
- I love the name Jake
- If I could spend any amount of money on clothes anywhere I would shop at Eddie Bauer.
- My favorite food is pie.
- I hate black eyed peas – I think they taste like dirt.
- Boy names I love: Owen, Luke, Joshua, Caleb, Gabe (short for Gabriel), Jack & Ian.
- I have seen 2 of the 4 sets of Pandas in the United States (San Diego & Memphis) and I will see the others one day (Atlanta & Washington D.C.)
- I love that if my earphones accidentally get unplugged from my iPod my music isn't blasted to the rest of the world (especially at work).
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Monday, July 9, 2007
100 Things About Me
A friend sent me an email once containing 100 things about herself and challenged me to think of 100 things about myself...I haven't made it to 100 yet, but I thought I'd share what I've come up with so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
No comments:
Post a Comment