I confess that I'm not the biggest TV fan, but often I find myself watching probably one-too-many game shows. I've always enjoyed a good round of Jeopardy, and I find myself solving the puzzle before the contestants on Wheel of Fortune agonizing because the contestant can't quite figure it out. When I'm home sick, it's The Price is Right (I know I'm not the only person out there who can't resist the Showcase Showdown). Through in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with an occasional dose of Family Feud or Lingo (I know I'm not the only person out there who can't resist Chuck Woolery, or am I?) I'm pretty good at getting a lot of the answers right…even if I am guessing, though often I honestly know the answer…Lately, it's been Deal or No Deal – I have yet to see anyone win the million (although someone actually did). And have you ever noticed that Howie's shirt always matches the dresses the models wear.
I've decided that becoming a game show contestant might be my calling in life. I'm not even asking to win the million, just enough to pay of the house and the car and take a nice long vacation.
1 comment:
Game shows are alright, I guess....if you like shows with beautiful models everywhere you look. Maybe that's why Jeopardy is my favorite???? Just an annoying host there.....
Post a Comment