an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Santa Duty -- Sign me up!
This year I had the opportunity to play Santa for my a few of my favorite leetles. While Mom and Dad were busy setting up the tree, set up the tree and getting the new video games all set up, I was tasked with filling the stockings with wonderful things like Reese's Peanut Butter trees, orange slices, and simple wrapped gifts. It was neat to be there in the dark, sneaking quietly while the kiddies were sleeping, silently creating the JOY of Christmas morning. I think I may volunteer for Santa Duty again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
No comments:
Post a Comment