Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top Ten Favorite…Places to Eat (and the Foods I Crave Fort-Nightly)

In no particular order:


Tucci's Cucina Italiana – Spaghetti and Meatball or Pasta Farfalle (a new find, but I've a feeling I'll crave it fort-nightly)


Costa Vida – Sweet Pork anything (Yum!)


Chili's – two words, Memphis Rub


Cracker Barrel – Grilled Pork Chop with apple sauce and green beans (delish!)


Pila's Kitchen – Scrambled egg sandwiches, homemade fudge, real home cooking (Never heard of it? You might say it's a "private club for members")


Jamba Juice – Pomegranate Paradise


Olive Garden – Minestrone soup


Hagermann's Bakehouse – Roast Beef ala Chris with an oatmeal cranberry cookie (mmm!)


The Cheesecake Factory – Shepherd's pie and anything chocolate


Mimi's Café – I have yet to have something here I didn't like, but my #1 favorite is the buttermilk spice muffins


4 comments:

bluestocking23 said...

And now I'm hungry again...crap!

AnJ. said...

Next time you are at costa vida, you must try the raspberry chicken. YUM! and I'm hungry now too. RUDE

kam said...

Great!!! Now I have to make a trip to Chili's AND watch "So I married an Axe Murderer"....2 things that weren't on my to-do list until reading this post. ;)

oh and is Hagermann's Bakehouse a local eatery? I'm not familiar with that one. Sadly, all the others I am all too familiar with.

kam said...

oh and sadly I don't frequent "Pila's kitchen" due to it's exclusive membership....although I would love to, I hear she cooks like nobody's business. I do know that her cookies are amazing :)

You've Gotta Love This!