Thursday, May 24, 2012

And the Winner is...Me!

I read a lot of blogs -- my reader is chock full of them.

The other day one of the knitting blogs I follow was having a contest for some yarn.  I thought "what the hey" and I entered--deep down knowing I would probably not win, but it couldn't hurt to try. So I made a random comment about not being able to knit at the circus due to the cotton candy I'd be eating.


This morning I checked the same blog and discovered that my comment was chosen by the all powerful "random number generator"  (which here means, I WON!)

Now I get to have free yarn.(yay!)

That is my report.

2 comments:

AnJ. said...

Woo hoo! Now you'll have to think of a great project and get crackin! :)

kam said...

I don't think there really was a "random generator" I'm convinced they picked it on purpose because it was a legitimately funny comment. Dang that cotton candy....it causes so many problems- cavities, the inability to knit....the list goes on. How fun for you to win something. Especially something useful for a hobby you enjoy. :)

You've Gotta Love This!