On Thursday I get to go to Arizona for a grand total of about 12 hours. I fly out arrive at the Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix at 8:15am and depart at 9:20pm. It's gonna be a very long day.
If only this was a social visit, but such is not the case. My boss is sending me there to set up some scanning equipment in the Mesa Regional Family History Center. I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly and there are no problems with the computers or scanners.
I've never been to Phoenix, but don't think I'd mind a visit...what with warmth in the winter, the Phoenix Suns, Baseball Spring training and cacti...who wouldn't want to go to Arizona? Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to see the Christmas lights on the Temple grounds before I head to the airport...what time does it get dark in Arizona anyway...?
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
5 comments:
wow, sucks to be you.
But just for your information:
Phoenix, AZ
Sunrise: 7:12am
Sunset: 5:20pm
Wow! That sounds like fun....take pics of the temple and post them if you get to stop by for a visit :)
Now you can add it to your list of "places I've been". Have fun!
(work is always fun right?)
I love Arizona!! Have fun!
I'll be rising...(and I was too)
Post a Comment