With Toby in Philly I've been left to my own devices. In the past 14 hours I have been pretty productive: I went to work, was kind to mostly everyone and even ate lunch! After work I came home, pulled a row of weeds, washed the cookie sheets that have been in need of a washing for longer than I care to admit, took the cat outside for a much needed jaunt -- after 2 days of rain. Then I ate two minty brownies, a m&m cookie, (this after the several chocolatey treats at work...) only to discover my dinner was 700 more calories!!! WOW! This was only more shocking after studying "Module 1" of my Nutrition class. Now it's time for bed...it's a very exciting life.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
All By Myself!
With Toby in Philly I've been left to my own devices. In the past 14 hours I have been pretty productive: I went to work, was kind to mostly everyone and even ate lunch! After work I came home, pulled a row of weeds, washed the cookie sheets that have been in need of a washing for longer than I care to admit, took the cat outside for a much needed jaunt -- after 2 days of rain. Then I ate two minty brownies, a m&m cookie, (this after the several chocolatey treats at work...) only to discover my dinner was 700 more calories!!! WOW! This was only more shocking after studying "Module 1" of my Nutrition class. Now it's time for bed...it's a very exciting life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
2 comments:
Ha! You were blogging after all! When you're bored you can come hang out at my house, we have really cool furniture you can sit on!
Seriously, if your house gets toilet papered tonight it's coincidence only! I thought about coming over and doing it as a joke but I'm too lazy!
GOOD ONE. ;)
Post a Comment