Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beware the Llamas

Last night I had a very odd dream: There was a herd of hostile llamas headed toward us (although I only saw two of them). Everyone was worried about what would happen if the llamas got to close. Luckily, a stranger with a border collie showed up to save the day. Apparently border collies are naturally trained to herd llamas. My brother Z even showed up with his border collie, who was instantly obedient to the stranger's every command and helped the stranger wrangle the llamas, thus saving the world.

I can only guess this strange dream was brought on by the slice of coconut cream pie I ate yesterday afternoon.

I guess you might say the moral of the story is to make sure you have a Border Collie in cause of a llama attack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and to think... last night I just dreamed about being in elementary school and Frank and Matthew Stevens made me get hit by a car and then forced me to walk home from school... stupid school

Ambo said...

ha ha ha!Sounds like the dreams I've been having lately! Crazy, but no llamas.

You've Gotta Love This!