Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grandma's Feather Bed



Mom won't care for this one, but I had to share. A friend posted this on her blog the other day and it brought back a lot of fun memories. What child of the 70's and 80's doesn't love John Denver?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was with you when I heard he died. We were driving to ZCMI to buy your luggage.

kam said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Jess, I.LOVED.THIS.SONG as a kid! The song brings back such fun memories. The best of both worlds is when you have the Muppets *sing* a song you love! I have never seen this - thanks for sharing! It totally made my night! :)

kam said...

oh yeah...and John Denver was an icon as well. I was just so awestruck by the muppets I forgot to mention him... ;)

M.O.M. said...

My hubby does not like John Denver so I seldom get to listen to the cd collection I have of his music.

You've Gotta Love This!