Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Earthquake For Me

Apparently there was an earthquake this morning at 7:16am. It registered a 6.0 on the scale, but I didn't feel it.

if the scientist part of you want some useless facts about the earthquake try this link:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Quakes/us2008nsa9.php

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we didnt feel it either...we were in the car....RATS!


-n&r

princess.evans said...

I felt my chair shaking and I looked around to see what was going on, and my cubie was shaking, but I honestly just thought it was ME that was having a shaking attack and it was just making my glasses shake so everything 'looked' like it was shaking. It wasn't until 15 minutes later when someone said there was an earthquake that I was finally able to realize that I wasn't crazy.

princess.evans said...

b-t-w I was in salt lake on the second floor of an office building near the E-Center

princess.evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!