Dear Chandler,
Some Spanish words, that aren't verbs, that start with the letter T, which you hear alot...might include:
tiempo = time
tambien = also
triste = sad
tarjeta = card (like a post card)
tampoco = neither, nor, not either
tienda = store
I do not know if one of these is the word you were thinking of, which you read at the dentist, or heard your teacher say, but perhaps one is right.
If not, I'll keep looking.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
7 comments:
It was tambien. Thank you
good one.
Hola - pienso que es hora para un nuevo poste - gracias
or
Hallo - ich denke, daß es Zeit für einen neuen Pfosten ist - danke
or if you're not bilingual ...
Hello - I think it's time for a new post - thank you
I'm bored at the moment... can you tell?
I agree with scarlet, time for a new post. :)
Post a Comment