Wednesday, March 5, 2008

'08 the Year of the Baby

So, '08 has only just begun and so far this year 4 of the women I care a lot about are going to be mothers, 1 of them for the first time. I think this is a record year for babies or something. I am literally counting down the moments until my little sister annouces she's gone and joined the expectant mother club as well.

The cool thing, 2 of the 4 babies will be actual nieces and/or nephews (depending on the outcome) and the other 2 will be surrogate nieces and/or nephews (once again depending on the outcome). So I will get to see, hold, love a lot of babies by the end of the year.

That's a lot of babies. But that's okay, babies are wonderful and I'm excited and happy to welcome each of these little ones into this great big, crazy world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think someone is baby hungry ...

kam said...

I agree, babies ARE wonderful!! Babies make the world a better place...so do aunties!!!

bluestocking23 said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! A good cheer for all of us this year!!!

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!