Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Few New Favorites

The Aida soundtrack: Elton John meets Disney. Such a good cd.


Destination Truth: A SciFi Channel original series. Think The X-files meets Mythbusters. Not to mention the ruggedly handsome, Josh Gates adds an element of likeablity to the show. Good times. If you're interested in the wierd, check out full episodes on line. (you don't even need cable to enjoy. http://www.scifi.com/destinationtruth/

And, in Other news: Psych is coming to NBC on April 6th, for you non-cablers out there. It is also a delightful show. (I would marry Shawn Spencer if he were not a fictional character.)

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Didn't Elton John meet disney in like 1994 for that one movie about the lions and stuff???? I'm pretty sure aida didn't come out until like 1999.....

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, I hope you got your baskets filled! Say hi to the alleged Toby for me! ;)

Nicole said...

As I was trying to read your post...I was baffled when I saw the picture of a cat. I didn't know you had a cat. Hmm...you learn something new everyday...

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!