Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Nature of Claim: Christmas Tree Through Window"

This morning as Marges and I were backing out of the garage we heard a very strange sound. It was rather hard to describe so I won't try.

All of the sudden we see the Mickey Mouse antenna topper (along with my antenna falling in front of the windshield. After a chorus of "What the Heck!" and exiting the garage we discover my antenna has been broken clean off the top of my car.

Apparently the rope on our very old school garage door opener entwined itself around said antenna and removed it from my car.

I'm pretty sure that's not covered under the warranty -- or the insurance company.

New car anyone?

*Today's title brought to you by While You Were Sleeping

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really sucks! Hopefully it's not too much to fix!

:(

AnJ. said...

Oh no! How crappy is that? You'll have to keep us posted about whether it's under warranty or not. I'm curious. Sorry. :(

Ambo said...

Please don't blame this on the kind people who sold you their house!! You have now lost a muffler and an antenna at this house. Hmmm

bluestocking23 said...

At least it was kind of funny. (sorry) It still makes me laugh.

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!