Friday, November 21, 2008

8 is Great!

8 FAVORITE MOVIES

  1. Pride and Prejudice (2005 version)
  2. While You Were Sleeping
  3. Big Fish
  4. 13 Going on 30
  5. Hidalgo
  6. What's Up Doc?
  7. Thoroughly Modern Millie
  8. Ever After

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

  1. Olive Garden (minestrone soup, mmm.)
  2. Pei Wei (lettuce wraps, mmm.)
  3. Applebees (parmesan shrimp steak sans the shrimp, mmm.)
  4. Robintinos (spaghetti with meat sauce, mmm.)
  5. Jimmy Johns (beach club, mmm.)
  6. Mimi's Café (buttermilk spice muffin, mmm.)
  7. Jamba Juice (pomegranate paradise, mmm.)
  8. Paradise Café (cookies, mmm)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

  1. Got annoyed by Gus the Cat
  2. Learned about a fantastic new way lose weight and have more energy (after listening to my Nutrition teacher, I'm not buying it)
  3. Scorched the milk I was boiling for instant Mashed Potatoes
  4. Started peeling a pomegranate
  5. Saw a teenager driving a police car
  6. Learned about the Cabbage family and its relationship to the development of goiters
  7. Registered for Spring semester
  8. I pondered the demographics of the attendees of the recent NKOTB concert…All women between the ages of 25 and 35 and were there any men in attendance?

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

  1. Getting last week's travel expenses resolved
  2. WICKED!!!
  3. Seeing High School Musical 3 (yes I am a nerd)
  4. Paying off my car (or selling it, whichever comes first)
  5. Buying a new NewBeetle.
  6. Scratching Bachelors degree of my list
  7. Snowflakes
  8. Springtime

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

  1. A pair of Black Earth Shoes, size 7 please
  2. A Canon Rebel Digital SLR
  3. Peace on Earth
  4. A Good and Handsome husband
  5. Room for a desk
  6. A lucrative career in Photography
  7. A Month in Europe
  8. A Wii

No comments:

You've Gotta Love This!