Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My iPod Favorites of the Day (in no particular order)

Desperado ~ The Eagles

Home ~ Daughtry

For Good ~ Wicked the Musical

Everlasting Love ~ U2

Wide Open Spaces ~ Dixie Chicks

Defying Gravity ~ Wicked the Musical

On My Own ~ Reba McEntire, Linda Davis, Martina McBride & Trisha Yearwood

3 comments:

Ambo said...

I haven't heard On my own, in a long time. Wow, that takes me back! And I'm always a fan of the Dixie chicks!

Unknown said...

Hi. Is it true that Joey McIntyre is on the Wicked soundtrack? or is that just a lie someone told me. He is/was in Wicked though as Fiyero I'm just not 100% sure of when.

Unknown said...

Joey in Wicked:

In 2004, he played Fiyero, the leading male role in the Broadway musical Wicked for which he received mixed reviews. He replaced Norbert Leo Butz on July 20th 2004 and remained with the show until January 9th 2005 where he was later replaced by David Ayers.

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!