There's a photo contest coming up that I'm a seriously considering entering a couple of photos. A friend of mine enters every year and this year I'm going to join her...only problem, I've got a myriad of photos to choose from, so I'm going to call on my somewhat small list of blog readers to vote for the ones they think I should enter -- kind of like the MSN picture of the week.
So stay tuned for the pictures and the poll. I've got to make it through this Saturday's Nutrition final then I'll have some time to pick my favorites...this will be hard for me since the contest is for color photos and I'm a such a Black and White girl...wish me luck.
3 comments:
what ever happened to your blog "It's Worth a Shot" ??
I was going to do this last year for all the photo stuff. It never happened.
I can't wait to see!
impatiently waiting................
Post a Comment