Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Question #1

This morning I arrived to find an email from an undisclosed Brother-in-Law, who we'll call John, who was recently given access to a computer at work for some odd reason...

John: Who's Bob Harper?

Me: I honestly have no idea who Bob Harper is…should I??

John: Scarlet and I were driving home yesterday and a car had a bumper sticker that said “Got Bob Harper?” I said “Who is Bob Harper?” Liz said “I don’t know. Ask my sister.” So I have.

Me (after "googling" said mystery Harper): According to Wikipedia Bob Harper is the trainer for the Blue team on the Biggest Loser. Now we are both in the know.

John: Well thank you. Maybe it was Ben Harper? He is a singer I guess.

Me: Funny. Your guess is a good as mine. You can thank Scarlet for me, you have been the first of what I’m sure will be a string of strange questions unrelated to my job today. But as always I am able to track down an answer.

John: That’s What I told Scarlet. “If You don’t have the Answer then your telling your sister does?” Scarlet Said “Yep”.

Me: Smart girl. Between the two of we know A LOT of useless stuff.

No comments:

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!