Monday, November 30, 2009

Alot 2 B Thankful 4

I've been contemplating all week how to write a blog that would sum up everything I am thankful for--but I think that would be impossible, so I'll just share a few...

· Growing things: the teeny little stalks on my lucky bamboo plant, the delicate pink leaves just starting to grow on the plant I’ve somehow managed to keep alive for 3 years now and crispy fall leaves.
· Children: I don’t have any of my own (yet) but I love spending time with the kids in my life, whether my own nieces and nephews, or the cute kids at primary, or Toby’s nephews and niece.
· Good Health: Today I can finally feel the cough going away and my nose if far less stuffy (or runny) than it’s been for weeks.
· Popcorn: sometimes it’s the only thing that sounds good to eat.
· Clothes: my new coat sure was nice at the chilly bus stop this morning.
· Family: Every year as the holidays come around it means family time. I'm grateful for this because I'm so bad at keeping in touch the rest of the year.

No comments:

You've Gotta Love This!