The past few weeks have flown by faster than I could ever manage to keep up. Here are my vague recollections of the past few weeks…
- Homework – there's been a lot, including one assignment I missed completely because I was sick and not thinking clearly – I honestly thought I had one more week – A test I bombed (68% -- yikes). I keep telling myself if I keep up on my homework the scores will even out.
- Wished a Happy Birthday to Bug.
- I do remember going to Denver for a little vacation, to see Wicked (it was just as good, if not better the second time!)
- Dressed up as a gypsy for Halloween.
- Forgot to wish a Happy Birthday to Becca.
- Bit off all 10 of my perfectly manicured fingernails.
- Went to Hale Center Theater to see "Curtains!" – A delightful musical comedy with a murder mystery twist.
- Managed to lose a whopping 3 pounds during my stint as a Biggest Looser.
I warned you my recollections were vague.
No comments:
Post a Comment