Monday, May 10, 2010

And the Random Knot Goes To...

This blog is for all of you Chuck fans out there...I fear it will be lost on anyone else.

As I was donating blood today, as always there was music playing in the background, but today it wasn't the usual local easy-listening radio station but rather the iPod of one of the phlebotomists. Whilst waiting I was entertained by many classic hits of the 80s and 90s including Hit me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar, The End of the World as We know it by REM and Video Killed the Radio Star by the aforementioned Buggles, only I couldn't remember it was the Buggles until I "googled" the song title and found an article on Wikipedia.

Open closer examination I discovered something shocking!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Video_Killed_the_Radio_Star_single_cover.jpg

Remind you of anyone?

Can you honestly tell me, without a shadow of a doubt that this is not everyone's favorite rock duo JEFFSTER?

Didn't think so.

One might argue that The Buggles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Buggles) show no real resemblance to JEFFSTER.

You be the judge!

1 comment:

AnJ. said...

This is very funny and that song has been stuck in my head since. Thanks a lot! :)

You've Gotta Love This!