Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Indiana, Day 3

Woke up – it was harder today.

Hit the snooze button once.

Performed my ablutions.

Skipped breakfast in order to squeeze in a trip to Wal-mart to grab some kind of gadget for wrangling network cords – they were all over the place yesterday! (Ever notice things are better when you know where a Wal-mart is? Why is that?)

Snagged some food items as well as a belt and a tank top – today I’ve decided my pants are too big and could kick myself for not going for the size 10 over the 12s…do they make an 11 in women’s sizes – add to that the fact my pink polo shirt is still not my favorite shirt (why is it I can never remember that it doesn’t flatter me at all?) thus the tank top and the belt, a valiant attempt to make myself look and feel better, if only I could be sure it worked.

Headed to the Library, got turned around on the many one-way streets surrounding the library.

Spent the day wrangling cords with wire-ties, more computer stuff, and sundry other housekeeping items.

Had a yummy sandwich for lunch brought to me by the Matthews – with a spicy sweet pickle and an apple.

After work, ventured once again to the Cracker Barrel for dinner, after attempting to cook a microwave dinner with hot water – very unsuccessful.

Tonight’s dinner consisted of broccoli cheese chicken, green beans and baby carrots, not my best dinner.

Discovered that if you’re a party of one you get served much faster than if you’re a party of more.

Ended up buying a green Indiana t-shirt and a cow flashlight keychain to get change for parking tomorrow.

Hope to spend the evening reading Percy Jackson and going to bed early.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's too bad about Toby's car. I'm glad she's okay.
And my question is... Why don't you own a garmin yet?

Jessica Pears said...

I wondered why I don't own a Garmin yet when I got here...maybe I'll have to save my pennies.

M.O.M. said...

I always have to use my "Mike-Mike" when I get lost. :)The only bad thing is it doesn't fit in my purse.

You've Gotta Love This!