I just received some very surprising, shocking and happy news. I was just promoted to "Team Leader" status and a given a very healthly raise. I cannot tell a lie, I knew something was coming, but nothing like this. I am both stunned and speechless. Wahoo!!!
*Today's title brought to you by the Jabberwocky http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
10 comments:
Congratz...I would like a "healthy" raise.
Congrats! And the raise is a nice feature too!
Congratulations!!! That's awesome! :)
healthy raises are good!.....wish i could get one!
way to go!!!
good job. you crack the whip and make your peeons do your bidding.
You go girl! You REALLY deserve this and you'll be a fabulous TL. (I only wish I could hire you myself!)
YaY for you!!!!
Wahoo!! Who doesn't enjoy a 'healthy' raise? Good for you!
Fabulous news!!! Congrats! I can't think of anyone more deserving!!!
A healthy raise at the church? Can they do that? :o)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment