- The Dave Matthews Band
- Hootie and the Blowfish
- U2
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Norah Jones
- Reba McEntire with Trisha Yearwood
Artists I'd Love to See in Concert:
- Sugarland
New Favorites:
- Lady Antebellum
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
3 comments:
U2? Really?!? Where and what tour. I bet that was a concert to remember!
Wish I would have been at Nora Jones with you. (sigh)
Hey.....did you know Reba is coming to the ESA with Kelly Clarkson in October or something?
But could Reba be any better than Cheyenne? Granted, with Kelly - would be cool - but could it be better than with Trisha? Hmm.
Post a Comment