Okay, so I love reading blogs...It's the people-watching gene in me I guess. One of my favorites of late is called Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Let's just say this woman lives the kind of life I dream of...living on a big ranch somewhere in the middle of nowhere with a large helping of wit, a passel of kids, ruggedly handsome husband, along with the dogs and a nice digital camera, what a life.
You might appreciate her as well...
Check out: http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Today's title nod goes out to Miss Millie Graden, I mean Dillmount.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
4 comments:
Oh, she is one of my favorites! She has great recipes too, I've made quite a few of them! :)
Funny voyeur-girl. Where do you find these? And when do you have the time to look for them? LOL. This lady is pretty cool. Should we move out to the middle of nowhere, just for fun?
It was interesting reading her opinion of the difference between Nikon and Canon.... now I want Canon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! since you didn't post a birthday blog, you get your greeting here.
Post a Comment