So, I was going to write and tell y'all about one of my all-time favorite TV shows, but Even better I've brought it to you. Unfortunately it only airs on cable so if you don't have it you're missing out. Let me just say I am totally in love with Shawn Spencer, the main character on the show. He kills me -- he really wants to be a detective, but since he can't pass the test he joins the Force in a very creative fashion -- he becomes a psychic. The writers on this show are hilarious, frequently referencing 80's pop culture and I, as a child of that decade get a kick out of it. So if you're looking for something funny to watch, you should tune in, or just check out the website. If you're as weird as I am you might just find a new way to spend your Friday nights--as for me, well you guessed it, I've got a standing date with Shawn "the fake psychic" Spencer.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
2 comments:
Does that mean I'm dating Gus? Boy, to think I could find a man with a car like that...wooeee.
I have NO idea what you gals are talking about...but it does kinda sorta make we want to get cable t.v. so I can find out what I am missing ;)
Post a Comment