Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Am Elizabeth!!!

Every few months or so, I have several people (within the same week) call me Elizabeth--in the lunchroom, on elevators, you name it they find me. Apparently I bear a striking resemblance to another gal that works in my department. It's really only a vague resemblance; we both have brown hair, wear glasses, and I'm told neither of us really make eye contact with the person we are talking to (this from a mutual friend).

Depending on the day it can be a little disconcerting and confusing--especially considering I have a little sister named Elizabeth who looks a lot like me (so people say). Again the resemblance there is the same we both have brown hair and wear glasses.

However, thanks to a lovely little online quiz I can now definitively say "I Am Elizabeth!!!" Because Online quizzes are always correct (aren't they?)

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



Honestly, I'm okay with the results, after Elizabeth does end up with that dishy Mr. Darcy in the end. (who wouldn't?)

3 comments:

bluestocking23 said...

alas, according to that "strange girl" i would be elinor dashwood...

Jessica Pears said...

I shall forever call you Elinor then. you are after all a very sensible person.

kam said...

Ok now I know that these online things are a bunch of crap....it said I was Elizabeth as well- I don't buy it! ;) ;)

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!