This is the part of the blog where you have to suffer through one of my crazy 80s flashblacks (most of them triggered as of late by the USA network series Psych)
Do you remember KangaROOs? Would you be surprised to learn that they still make those snazzy shoes with zipper pockets on the sides?
I had a pair when I was in like the second grade. They were light blue and had velcro pockets on the sides...I'm pretty sure they were knock-offs, but none the less they were fantastic for carrying that extra quarter or a note from your best friend.
I have to admit that as 80s children we had some pretty sweet stuff.
To view some sweet new ROOs visit Zappos.com .
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
No comments:
Post a Comment