an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Tick...tock...Tick...tock
So, I bought myself a Swatch for my birthday (yes, they still make them). I've discovered it has one major flaw...it ticks. (I know what you're thinking, all watches "tick") But this one ticks REALLY loud (or maybe my office is way too quiet). I think it may drive me insane. The cute watch with the smiling pink snail on the face is making me crazing...won't someone stop the infernal ticking??? I guess I could take the battery out but that would defeat the whole idea of a wristwatch...go fig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
1 comment:
Honestly, that's why I don't wear a watch. It's worth the major inconvenience of being late everywhere I go-not to bother with ticking noises or remembering to put it on...or where I took it off...you get the picture ;) good luck with this problem ;)
Post a Comment