Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh the irony...

After composing my last post on my enjoyment of Heroes, as fate would have it the DVR flaked out. It has done this once or twice before causing us to miss episodes of Chuck or Supernatural--but this time it skipped out on Heroes...so now I'm an episode behind and our internet connection isn't fast enough to watch it online.

Unlike Kip, i would have to say sometimes "I hate technology!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I recorded it you know. sure it's only on VHS, but I still have it. Ha ha Ha. see you should have come to my house instead of whatever you chose to do. :) or if you don't like my option if you're lucky your brother with the giant TV probably has it recorded too.

Unknown said...

okay - after all my mocking I went home to watch Heroes and guess what!? The VCR cut off the last 10 minutes of the show. Arrgh!
Oh well.

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!