BlueStocking Blogger: Know what I don't love?
It's out there now. My best friend "doesn't love" the same things I love. How can this be???
Fortunately our friendship is not based on whether or not we both love Newsies or The Wonder Years, elsewise (elsewise being a word that I'm not even sure is a word) we'd have to stop being friends. And she REALLY doesn't love these...I think she would prefer a trip to the dentist over watching either of these.
And for those of you reading her blog and rooting for Hamburger Helper...it's not the same Hamburger Helper we enjoyed as kids. I tried it about a month ago, I figured if it was good enough for my brother, of I ought to give it a try, but it wasn't good at all.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you. (nodding and bowing at the waist) This is WHY we're such good friends...we don't like all the same things and still have SO much in common... ;)
and the little Hamburger Helper incident of last month still makes me gag...
ok, DO tell! What did that
4 fingered, bulbous nose, "talking glove" with the ridiculous grin, do to you two?
Come on... my teenagers love Hamberger Helper! Besides how could a bunch of puberty stricken smelly boys be wrong???
Post a Comment