Wednesday, January 23, 2008

7 More Random Tidbits...Courtesy of the latest game of "Tag"

#1) I threw the 9th grade "Geography Bee" (class level) -- Why? Because I didn't want the other kids to know (or think) I was a "smarty-pants." I had the answer but hesitated just long enough to let the "new kid" get out out before I did.

#2) I was once borderline anorexic. (For future reference, eating dry, white toast for two out of three meals of the day is not a good idea.)

#3) I would love to study architecture - I don't think I want to be an architect, but I love drawing straight lines with rulers and I love the little stencils and fabulous pens they get to work with.

#4) My dream is to go to the Rocky Mountain School of Photography -- They have this 11 week Summer Intensive program where they teach you everything about photography. (What could be better than 11 weeks in Montana?)

#5) I miss making "hollyhock dolls" and playing "Charlies Angels" with my sister.

#6) I gave Felton Spencer (former Utah Jazz Player) a temporary tattoo of Plucky Duck one summer while working at Lagoon --- and can I just say he was HUGE!

#7) I have a major weakness for Mr. Darcy, as played in the 2005 version of Pride & Prejudice. I melt every time I see the "Your hands are cold" scene.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss hollyhock dolls and charlies anges too.

AnJ. said...

Interesting tidbits! I love learning things I had no idea about.

Unknown said...

and I bet next you're going to say that it probably wasnt health to have a 12oz juice and a doughnut everyday for 4 years and then lie to your mother and tell her that you are/eatting dinner at a friends house?? sheesh!

I personally didn't like the toast route. my toast usually got fed to the dog on the way to the car. :)

Ambo said...

Let me know when you go to Montana. I'm coming!

M.O.M. said...

Toast and juice?? Didn't anyone ever tell you that a nice glass of water with a lemon in it WAS a full meal?? I sure didn't teach you girls very well, did I... honestly.... you didn't all get it from me did you??

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!