Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Five Things...

Months ago Dizzy Miss Lizzy "tagged" me with this little gem...So here are my answers (finally) -- For the record, I won't be tagging anyone, I'd hate to give anyone a guilt-complex for not following through on the "Tag"...so relax and enjoy.

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago-

#1) Suffering from major allergies (for the first time in my life)

#2) Learning how not to be anorexic

#3) Kicking myself at least once a day with my new Doc Martens

#4) Serving a mission in Georgia

#5) Getting to know my best friend

Five Things on my to-do list today-

#1) Finish processing the rush book my superviosr gave me last Thursday

#2) Work on presentation for the Family History EXPO in St. George

#3) Drink enough water

#4) Go to Spanish Class

#5) Exercise

Five Snacks I enjoy (in no particular order)-

#1) Chocolate anything

#2) Wheatables

#3) Popcorn

#4) String Cheese

#5) Cereal

Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire-

#1) Buy my parents a new house, Pay off my siblings houses (or buy one for those who don't have one)

#2) Track down and reclaim my "Bebo"

#3) Travel to Europe with all my closest friends

#4) Never go to work again

#5) Spoil the people I love

Three of my bad habits-

#1) Nail biting

#2) Lack of Follow through

#3) Falling in love

Five places I have lived-

#1) Kaysville, UT

#2) Bountiful, UT

#3) Macon, Georgia

#4) Columbus, Georgia

#5) Statesboro, Georgia

Five jobs I’ve had-

#1) Lagoon -- Face Painter, Tattoo Artist, Sand Creature Maker

#2) ZCMI Gift Wrap Department -- Gift Wrapper

#3) Missionary Emporium -- Book Seller

#4) Ruby's -- Housekeeper/Bell Duster

#5) Nanny

Five things people probably don’t know about me-

#1) I once ate a grasshopper

#2) I wrote a book

#3) I love folding laundry

#4) I used to be a big NBA fan and could name many of the players -- I even had a crush on Christian Laitner

#5) I definitely have a "type" when it comes to looks -- my perfect--in my dreams--man would look just like Paul Walker (The Fast and the Furious, Timeline, Eight Below) -- However if he's not available I'd take "Eddie" in The Prince and Me or "Johnny Storm" from The Fantastic Four.

3 comments:

AnJ. said...

A grasshopper? Ugh!!!! Will you come fold my laundry? ;)

Ambo said...

I once had a crush on Paul Walker. My favorite is the Fast and the Furious!

Unknown said...

funny... my "type" was tall blonde and cocky as all-get-out - How did I end up with John, short, dark, sweet and as far from self absorbed as one could possibly get?

hmmm

Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)

You've Gotta Love This!