I've created a new blog for my pictures. Anyone interested can look. It's a little sparse right now, but more will come, i promise.
See "it's worth a shot" on the sidebar.
See "it's worth a shot" on the sidebar.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
5 comments:
a blog for your pictures? Silly, that's what Photobucket is for.
WOW You are one TALENTED lady!! I am so excited to view more of your "gift"! Great idea.
I was going to do that very thing, but never have cause I'm afraid of people taking my stuff! And yes I will go "shooting" with you anytime. I'll even brave the cold and go now.
It won't let me comment on your picture? Any way I love it. I really hope you are entering something next week! No pressure :)
Yes, pressure! You'd better do it. :)
Post a Comment