
I am buying a house.
an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
7 comments:
I did my best not to spread the rumour. I kept it to myself and even John didn't know until you told him. See a Pears child can keep a secret.
That all depends on the secret.
well, congratz....After the owners take all the furnature, I have the exact kitchen table at my house that you can have to ensure to keep the memories alive
In response, to lizzy and bebo, I know more secrets then ANYONE, and I have kept them for over 10-thousand years
Rancorx: As the immortal John Davidson would say "that's incredible"
What?? Really?? That's cool. Where is it?? Nobody tells me anything.
Post a Comment