an eclectic smattering of the comings and goings of a vivacious, stunning, elegant, beautiful, witty, amazing, talented, brilliant, glamorous, distinguished, fabulous, pesky, cute, trendy, magnanimous and most recently--INDOMITABLE, 30-something-year-old woman as she explores the many splendored things offered by a very strange world.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Not My Problem!!!
So today I saw Bebo for the second time after the "divorce." I stopped in at the dealership to have them check out my stereo because it won't load a cd. It was a quick in and out trip. they'll order a new stereo and call me when it's in. As I'm pulling out of the shop I see a silver Beetle in the parking lot of the Service Center. Sure enough it's Master Bebo. I had to laugh and breathe a sigh of relief as I wondered which of his many lights had come on this time--once again Not My Problem!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Ruminations (and those not so recent)
You've Gotta Love This!
Fun ways to waste your time...
- Amazing Magic Gopher
- American History Timeline
- American Memory (Library of Congress)
- Chronicling America (Library of Congress)
- Etsy
- Grand Ole Opry
- Kidz World
- Mr. Picassohead
- Page by Page Books
- Panda Cam (National Zoo, Washington, DC)
- Star Wars Shop
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Volcano Cam (Mount St. Helens, Washington)
- Wordles
5 comments:
That is so funny!
I'm glad it's not your problem anymore.
I'm also glad you're getting your CD player fixed. It was driving me crazy that it was broken and it's not even my car! How sad is that. Can we say O.C.D.?
Hee hee. Good one! (And good job getting your stereo checked out...)
now if only i could track you down...
Sounds like the "divorce" might have been for the best.
Wow! That must have been an "AWKWARD" run in with ol' Bebo! Especially since his "replacement" got you to the dealership ;)
Post a Comment